The Street Aesthetic of New York City
The Street Aesthetic of New York City is a short film by Christian Andersen that aims to capture the essence of everyday life in the Big Apple. Enjoy.
Write a comment
- Today’s Photograph
- Fighting Game Backgrounds Without the Fighting
- Daily Video: Prince “Fixurlife”
- Gilbert Bel-Bachir ‘Looking Through Glass’
- New Works from David Walker
- The Art of Jesus Devia
- The Spokesman
- Nike Flyknit Chukka ‘Wolf Grey/Black-White’
- Flickr’s Bright New Geometric Avatars
- Jared Lim Photography
Crooks & Castles Johnny Cupcakes music fashion Kidrobot Supra Vans 7 Print Mishka BBC/Ice Cream art Nike 6.5 5 8 Toy Nike SB roki 6 Exhibit sneakers Huf The Hundreds Today's Photograph Daily Video New Era video skateboarding Photography
- Jim commented on Monday’s Moff • That is one weird looking belly button. ...
- Khiaao commented on [Sponsored] Rastaclat Restock @ Beyond Hype • you can't combine the MASH code with the free ship ...
- Mike Dee commented on Akomplice 2013 Spring T-Shirts • High Fashion jump is dope! ...
- Aaron commented on Akomplice 2013 Spring T-Shirts • That mini-logo tee is fresh! Too many logo tees ou ...
- Brooklyn Treasury commented on Luis Ortiz Photography • these are tight, check out similar photography fro ...
- Jerome commented on Monday’s Moff • Maggie Koleva ...