Kubrick: One-Point Perspective
Vimeo user, kogonada’s latest video focuses on famed director, Stanley Kubrick, but more specifically his use of one-point perspective shots in his films.
Write a comment
- Benny Gold 2013 Spring Lookbook
- Andreas Preis Illustration
- Rocky 1 Fight Scene Rehearsal Video
- Monday’s Moff
- [Sponsored] Rastaclat Restock @ Beyond Hype
- Today’s Photograph
- The Art of McBess
- Daily Video: STORi “Bloodclot”
- Gabriel Thompson ‘In The Naked Light I Saw’
- New Mural by MAC in Denmark
sneakers 5 Photography art 8 video Nike 6.5 Toy Today's Photograph Huf Print 6 music Vans fashion Johnny Cupcakes Nike SB The Hundreds Supra Crooks & Castles Daily Video 7 Mishka skateboarding New Era BBC/Ice Cream Exhibit roki Kidrobot
- Jim commented on Monday’s Moff • That is one weird looking belly button. ...
- Khiaao commented on [Sponsored] Rastaclat Restock @ Beyond Hype • you can't combine the MASH code with the free ship ...
- Mike Dee commented on Akomplice 2013 Spring T-Shirts • High Fashion jump is dope! ...
- Aaron commented on Akomplice 2013 Spring T-Shirts • That mini-logo tee is fresh! Too many logo tees ou ...
- Brooklyn Treasury commented on Luis Ortiz Photography • these are tight, check out similar photography fro ...
- Jerome commented on Monday’s Moff • Maggie Koleva ...